Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA Notebook Driver Download
Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA Driver Download. Could buy the Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA in the flash offer, otherwise I would probably have bought a larger version (at least 14 ", more like 15")
In times of smartphones (5 ") and tablets (max 10") the eye is really not that big anymore Screens (17 "and more) as usual. I had a Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook with 15" for 4 years now, it still works fine, but the performance of the built-in i5 has simply dropped a little.
Briefly about the area of application: I am a student and need the notebook primarily for purposes that concern - I haven't had a hard drive for a long time, but really only this one notebook, I store data on external hard drives, which is why I can usually get along with 250GB easily.
I try to keep the evaluation short:
- Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA Hard drive size, 500GB, of which 476GB are displayed and about 450GB are free in the delivered state. - is definitely more than enough, my old ultrabook initially had 128GB, later I installed a 250GB - 128GB was not enough (especially only effectively 70GB free)
- keyboard: - a very cool typing experience, far better than with my old Samsung - By far: it's not too loud either, it's really great - the switch-off button built into the top right of the keyboard doesn't bother me either, you just have to get used to it
- display, great - even the size of 13.3 "is real more than adequate. I'm surprised myself how little the relatively small size bothers me
- speakers, really great for an ultrabook
- Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA Connections - except for the missing LAN connection (USB to LAN adapter) very satisfied. my old notebook had a mini connection for everything - that was extremely annoying, adapter for everything. Well: normal HDMI, a lot of USB 3.0 and USB C - and a nice jack plug for speakers (I'm not a fan of Bluetooth on my laptop) - Processor: the 7th generation I7 is a lot faster than the 3rd generation i5 - starts when Office 2016 and all other programs are opened, the Edge runs more smoothly and many tabs in parallel in the browser do not matter, everything runs very, very smoothly
- Fan volume, by default the ventilation would always run smoothly - with NotebookFanControl it also switches itself off completely and only runs occasionally - that's great. In the delivery state it can be a bit annoying (whining at a high level)
- viewing angle: you can still see everything completely from the side, I see it positively and negatively: even if the display cannot be folded very far back, you can still see everything is perfect - but the person sitting next to me can always read everything really well. Is not always wanted
- Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA OneDrive is kidding me, initially the standard folders images and documents are linked to Onedrive - that doesn't work at all, I want to decide for myself what goes into the cloud and what doesn't. made "normal" again via the registry. However, every time I start Windows, I get a popup telling me to select some shitty picture folder - and I can't get rid of this popup permanently - it reappears every time I start Windows. OneDrive got an extremely big minus for me.
- The HDMI connection already disappointed me at a presentation at the university. At home on a projector and on an external screen, it worked flawlessly (nobody except me had any problems with the Uni-Beamer, and many presented it - no idea why)
- The Asus ZenBook 3 UX390UA display cannot be folded back very far, that means ?: In normal mode it is easily enough - but if you sit on the couch with your legs bent, you might want to fold it a little further back - does not work