Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Drivers for Windows Download
Download Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Drivers for Windows 7, 8 and Win 10. This Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 headset is wonderful! I use it for answering phone calls 8 hours a day, and it's very comfortable to wear all day. I have no problem hearing my customers, and they have no problem hearing me. I love the adjustable mic volume that allows me to hear myself speaking. If there would be anything that could be improved, it would only be the length of the charging cable. But that was easily corrected with a $5 extension cable. Great product!
I absolutely love this Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 headset! I was a little nervous after reading some of the reviews about this product, but I soon realized that I was foolish.
#Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Pros: Crystal clear audio, super comfortable, insane battery life, virtually NO echo (aka Speech Jammer effect), Microphone motion is very fluid.
#Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Cons: Glasses wearers will experience slight discomfort at the tips of their ears (length of time of onset will vary).
Some people are complaining about:
- Notification sounds
- Battery life
- Too much delay between speaking and hearing what was said.
First off, I'm a hardcore gamer and I have been looking for a good headset, and one that matches my rig's theme (black with red trim). This headset fits my rig like a glove.
Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Review
1. I personally don't feel any discomfort with this headset. I have gone a whole day (with 12 hour gaming session) with almost no discomfort. The discomfort came around hour 11, but I was almost going to bed, so it really didn't matter. I think I experienced the discomfort because I wear glasses. However, please keep in mind that the discomfort was only on the tips of my ears, not the whole ear as a lot of other people are claiming.
2. People are complaining that the lady that notifies you of low battery, charging, and full battery is too loud. They obviously don't know about the volume knobs on the back of the headset. I actually like the notification because when I'm lost in a game, I appreciate the "Battery Low" notification. It gives me a chance to get the charging cord and plug it in. When I get the "Battery Full" notification, I can just unplug it while in game without overcharging the battery.
3. The Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 battery life is not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be. The battery easily lasts me about 8 hours before the "Battery Low" notification, and it charges rather quickly. I went from "Battery Low" to "Battery Full" in about an hour or two, and this is when I was still gaming while it was charging.
4. I have not experienced that much of a delay while I'm gaming, if at all. When I was testing the mic out on my PS4 there was about a split second of delay, but it was almost imperceptible.
Overall, this Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 is an amazing headset! I'm still getting used to hearing myself within the headset, but it's getting to the point where I don't notice it much anymore. Well worth the money!
Download Drivers and Manual PDF Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 for Windows
For installation instructions Stealth 450, Surround Driver Setup Guide.
Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Manual - Download (700KB)
Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 450 Drivers - Download (20MB Win 7, Win 8, Win10)